Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cops for Cancer ~ May 30, 2009

THE PINK LOCKS ARE GOING!

On Saturday, May 30, 2009, I'll be shaving my head in the Kincardine Cops for Cancer event. It takes place at Sobey's parking lot. Come on out for a fun-filled event...and to see me go bald!!!

To sponsor me for this fabulous event, please visit my personal site.

Click here to visit my personal page.

Thanks to everyone for your support!
Shari



About Cops for Cancer

Police officers across the province play a leadership role in organizing the Canadian Cancer Society's Cops for Cancer events by involving the community in fundraising and cancer awareness activities. Police officers both men and women agree to have their heads shaved at a public place (such as shopping malls or city hall) or participate in bike rides. The police officers collect pledges from co-workers, friends and family.

To date, the Canadian Cancer Society's Cops for Cancer program has raised more than $16 million across Canada!

Funds raised help the Canadian Cancer Society fund the most promising research projects in the country, provide information services and support programs in the community and advocate for public policies that prevent cancer and help those living with it.


2 comments:

More Than My Genes said...

Are you really shaving your hair off?? MAD!! Wow! Will check out the link. Go girlfriend!! Woohooooo! x

Shari said...

I sure am!!!!!!!!!!
xoxo