Tuesday, October 13, 2009

4th and Last Fill ~ better late than never!!!

Sorry for the late posting, but my life has been crazy for weeks!

I had my fourth and final fill on September 21. This fill was incredibly painful. There was 100cc more room in each expander; however Dr. Temple could get no more than 75cc in each side. My poor body would stretch no more. This suited me fine as the pain was excruciating. It was so bad; I had to take a couple of days off work afterwards. Thanks goodness the pain is all gone; just a little discomfort every now and then.

My exchange surgery is scheduled for November 25 at 12:30. Dr. Temple has ordered me 395cc implants; she thinks that size will look pretty. I can’t wait to have the exchange surgery done and have this all behind me.

Here are a few photos after the 4th fill.



1 comment:

Lyn said...

How brave of you to share your journey with all of us. I can only imagine the stress you must have endured. BTW I love your tatoos. I think they celebrate your womanhood and survival. You are like a warrior attacking the disease rather then waiting to defend upon attack. Stay strong and remember, your "woman-ness" is evidenced by your strength, fortitude and enduring spirit.