Thursday, January 22, 2009

Green Goddess

I know this isn't a makeup blog, but in my eyes, it sort of qualifies as a 'beauty' blog...you know, more of the internal beauty thing and being healthy. Since I found out my BRCA2 status, I've been trying to use only natural and organic beauty products.

I received the Green Goddess Collection yesterday. It's from Cargo's PlantLove line and I just had to rave about it!!!!

PlantLove has the embodying the mantra, "Red Lips. Green Conscience.". CARGO introduces a new revolution in eco-friendly beauty. The PlantLove™ professional collection, a complete line of eco-fabulous makeup in a stunning array of breathtaking colors and textures, is as beautiful as it is progressive. The only prestige color brand to carry the globally recognized ECOCERT™ natural designation for its comprehensive environmental commitment, Plantlove™ by CARGO is truly beauty with a conscience. From natural and organic ingredients, to its environmentally award-winning compostable packaging, Cargo PlantLove™ lets us go green glamorously.


What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrance
- Synthetic Dye
- Petro-Chemicals
- Phthalates

What it has:
- Eco-Product
- Eco-Packaging
- Eco-Process
- No synthetic dyes, colour or fragrance

I tried the palette this morning and the products are gorgeous!!! They go on like silk. Trust me, this picture does the palette absolutely NO justice at all...it's so much prettier in person.

Being Green can be glamorous!!!

No comments: