Friday, April 4, 2008

Going Green

I've made the decision to go as green as I can. Perhaps subconsciously I knew this was coming, but about 2 months ago, I made the decision to stop using regular commercial household cleaners, cosmetics and health care items. I don't need all those extra chemicals around me so I've switched over to naturals and minerals.

Skincare: The Scented Blossom a wonderful woman I found on eBay who makes fabulous handmade skincare products

Shampoo & Bath Products: LUSH Cosmetics I only use their solid shampoo bars, bath bombs and bath melts...they still are putting those nasty parabens in their liquid products

Makeup: Bare Escentuals 100% pure mineral makeup

Household Cleaners: Method naturally-derived, biodegradable products...I found these at Canadian Tire!!!

Well, at least it's a start!

1 comment:

CdnCabbie said...

Cdn Tire..here I come. I too am going to switch products!

And the make up? I'm gonna check this out too.

Heck, I'm gonna check out all your links, and see what I can do too.

Thanks Shari.

It's sad that it takes something like this to open my eyes, but if it can help me and my family contribute to the safety to ourselves and others, then I'm in!!!

Keep posting....I'm following :)